- BTH 2.14OKT 1 → with microtravel function
- BTH 2.14OKT 2 → without microtravel function
This modification is primarily designed to perform operations such as:
- Excavations of anti-fire trenches on forests and fields, both as a prevention or directly during the fires.
- Demolition of civil and industrial objects effected by the fire, both during the burning and also after the fire has been extinguished.
- Breaching of roofs and walls of burning object in order to enable penetration of extinguishing mixture into the objects.
- Releasing, widening and deepening of river beds during floods.
- Removing of ice blocks and tree trunks from rivers during floods.
- Other rescue operations.
Advantages of this design:
- the movement of the whole machine on the working site is controlled from the superstructure cabin
- control of stabilizing supports, steering, and movement of the machine itself on the working site during excavation of trenches is controlled from the superstructure cabin
- steering of the front wheels is controlled via simple switch which enables left, right turns of front axle wheels
- complete operations of the whole machine by just one person from the superstructure cabin (this is especially useful when frequent transfer on short distances is needed)
This post is also available in: English (енглески)