This post is also available in: српски (Serbian)
- BTH 2.14OKT 1 → with microtravel function
- BTH 2.14OKT 2 → without microtravel function
This modification is primarily designed to perform operations such as:
- Excavations of anti-fire trenches on forests and fields, both as a prevention or directly during the fires.
- Demolition of civil and industrial objects effected by the fire, both during the burning and also after the fire has been extinguished.
- Breaching of roofs and walls of burning object in order to enable penetration of extinguishing mixture into the objects.
- Releasing, widening and deepening of river beds during floods.
- Removing of ice blocks and tree trunks from rivers during floods.
- Other rescue operations.
Advantages of this design:
- the movement of the whole machine on the working site is controlled from the superstructure cabin
- control of stabilizing supports, steering, and movement of the machine itself on the working site during excavation of trenches is controlled from the superstructure cabin
- steering of the front wheels is controlled via simple switch which enables left, right turns of front axle wheels
- complete operations of the whole machine by just one person from the superstructure cabin (this is especially useful when frequent transfer on short distances is needed)